Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thanks, Day 9

Day 9, Today I'm thankful for:

Unconditional friends.  These people are my family.  They don't judge you for your faults.  They try to understand as best they can, and if they simply cannot understand, know that you might never get it unless you find yourself in the other person's shoes, thinking their thoughts, seeing it with their eyes.  I've been through a lot and I've admitted my faults but these friends have been there 100% of the time.  Some of them really just don't understand, but they aren't going to try to.  They don't necessarily support my decisions, but they won't belittle my decisions.  I'm thankful I have those kinds of friends, true friends, because I know I'm not alone. I will always have my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment