Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanks, Day 3

Day 3, Today I'm thankful for:

Caffeine. Don't laugh. I needed it today. LLM decided he was gonna revert and wake up every 3 hours. I'm glad however, not because I eventually gave up and cuddled with him in bed but because he was nursing. ie. he was eating/drinking! Praise The Lord. For breakfast he had pancakes and bananas and kept it down. Totally turning the corner right? Well, in a way...

I get back from the chiropractor and lo and behold. He's covered in rashes. HEART ATTACK!! Get him to the doctor who takes a good once over, checks out his chart that says he had a super high fever just days before and goes, ah.. It's roseola. I'm like... Explain.. Por favor.

So, learned something new today. Roseola.. Much like chicken pox in that once you get it you can't get it again, is a virus that causes high fever for 2-3 days (check) and then produces a rash...(check). I wish I'd known about that ahead of time. Woulda saved my heart the adrenaline rush...but that woke me up for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment